We are recruiting now for Customer Service Co-ordinators & HGV Driver!
We Are Recruiting...
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATORS & HGV DRIVER
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
The Role will be a key part of a value focussed team responsible for sales order capture and processing in line with customer requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer’s experience with us is of the highest standard on every occasion.
The Successful Person:
• Will have a strong work ethic a focus on teamwork, and the drive to continuously improve.
• Will have the ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities.
• Experience of working to deadlines within a busy office environment would be an advantage
Delivery Driver (HGV - Category C)
The Role will include carrying out multi drop deliveries in a safe and structured manner to meet all delivery requirements while providing excellent customer service, working closely with, and reporting any issues to the Transport Team.
Daily checks on your vehicle are essential, combined with excellent paperwork handling.
Loading and off-loading your vehicle on occasions may be required.
Essential Criteria required
• HGV – Category C Licence
• Completed CPC (periodic training is
• A minimum of 1 years previous HGV –
Cat C multi drop experience
• Full clean UK Driving licence
• Digital Tachograph Card
The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, be a team player and be able to demonstrate commitment to providing your customers with the best service possible. We provide a thorough induction programme and comprehensive on the job training for all roles and give you the best opportunities to succeed.
On top of this, we offer a competitive salary / hourly rate and unrivalled benefits package including;
• 29 days holiday (increasing to 34 days with service)
• Opportunity to purchase additional holiday
• Healthcare cash plan
• Life assurance
• Company pension
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee retail discounts
• Sharesave plan
• Long service awards
• Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle To Work Scheme
If you like what you hear and are up for a new challenge, please request an application form
Closing date for completed applications is Wednesday 5th September.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who fit the requirements of the role.